Here is some information about Clairvoyance. The term Clairvoyance comes from the French word. Clair meaning “clear” and Voyance meaning “vision”. And can be described as one having the ability to gain information about an object, person, location. Or, physical event through means other than the known senses. A person with the ability of Clairvoyance is referred to as a Clairvoyant. “One who sees clearly”.
When most people think of Clairvoyance. They think of a skilled and practiced Psychic Reader who uses their gifts to help people gain the insight they need. However, there is another type that is less known or thought about raising the question…What is Clairvoyance?
If clairvoyance is one of your psychic abilities, you may have noticed:
- Flashes of light or sparkly light out of the corner of your eye
- Movement in your peripheral vision when there is no movement in the room
- Spontaneous images that “flash” before your eyes
- Ethereal colors surrounding a person or living thing (their aura)
- Vivid dreams that seem real – That dream where Ryan Reynolds was cooking me dinner was SO real!
- You may have experienced these flashes of clairvoyance throughout your life, not realizing what they meant.
Two types of Clairvoyance
- Voluntary Clairvoyance is when an individual is able, at will, to see in and investigate the inner worlds and universal energy surrounding everything. This type of Clairvoyance can be developed and refined. In order that it may be completely effective and useful.
- Involuntary Clairvoyance exists when the sights of the inner worlds are presented to an individual quite independently of their will. They see what is given them to be seen and cannot control this sight. This type of Clairvoyance can be alarming to an individual with this involuntary ability.
Certainly, Clairvoyance can be a rewarding gift. A Psychic Reader can share with people to enlighten them in situations in their lives. In contrast, a person with the gift of involuntary Clairvoyance. It can be alarming and hard to control. Furthermore, we believe people with this gift can learn to control their Psychic ability. Over time as they get used to what it happening to them. It can turn to a blessing to share with the world.
Is Clairvoyance One of your Gifts?
Each of us has intuition and is capable of receiving psychic information. Wouldn’t you love to know if clairvoyance is one of your intuitive gifts?
Here are a few of the common traits that clairvoyants have:
- You learn better by seeing information visually, like written on paper, in a chart or in a book instead of having the information explained to you verbally.
- You find it easy to day dream and visualize things in your mind – like going on a hot air balloon ride with Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie.
- You are visually observant. If your kids moved your favorite plant over an inch – you’re going to notice!
How to Develop your Clairvoyance
Anyone can develop clairvoyance.
It may feel strange to know this, because you may have been called a daydreamer or been told by some cranky pants to “get real”. But now you know that this awesome ability is a gift!
Here’s a quick start guide to developing clairvoyance:
• Practice visualizing different things in your mind’s eye. Imagine yourself on a white, sandy beach sipping on a tropical drink and watching the tide roll in. Allow yourself to daydream. See as much detail as possible.
• Imagine your third eye opening during meditation. You can also use crystals, like lapis lazuli or a clear quartz crystal to encourage your third eye to open. Make the crystals your new besties if you want to – lay them on your third eye while you meditate, or sleep with them near your pillow.
• As with all things, the intention is a big part of developing your psychic gifts. Let your guides know that you are open to developing your clairvoyance and ask for their help. They will be happy to assist you!